News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with search module

Started by lostmail, November 13, 2016, 09:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostmail

Just see here:
I have a product with title: Halterahmen Spiegelglas "Trapezspiegel"
When i search for Trapezspiegel i get a seacht result and when i click the result link i get this error message:

Quote1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Trapezspiegel"" ORDER BY product_name DESC, `virtuemart_product_id` DESC LIMIT ' at line 1 SQL=SELECT p.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name`,`l`.product_name FROM `#__virtuemart_products` as p INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_products_de_de` as l using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as ps ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `ps`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id` WHERE ( `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` = 10 AND ( `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "1" OR `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`="1" ) AND p.`virtuemart_product_id`!="374" AND `l`.product_name <= "Halterahmen Spiegelglas "Trapezspiegel"" ORDER BY product_name DESC, `virtuemart_product_id` DESC LIMIT 1

It`s always a problem when i use " in Title of products.
Joomla 3.x | VirtueMart 4.0.12 107771 | HORME3 PRO 1.9.6 / 2.0
VirtueMart 4.2.4 | Joomla 4.4.1 | PHP 8.1 | Vp_neoteric 1.3

jjk

You can try one or two single quotes (einfaches Anführungszeichen) instead of the double quotes or the html entity for double quote (&quot;). If that doesn't work I would suggest to use
Halterahmen Spiegelglas - Trapezspiegel.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations