News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Base price not appear in Order summary nor Invoice

Started by jlabuelo_sm, November 06, 2016, 21:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlabuelo_sm

Hi there

I am using Virtuemart 3.0.18 and we have a problem as in the order summary, just before confirming the order, when the customer reviews the cart, the system does not show the total base price with not taxes. I have the unit price per product, the unit Taxes cost per product and the total price (base+Taxes) per product. Also I have the Total Taxes and Total Order Cost (Total Base + Total Taxes), but it is not included the Total Base of the order. Also this happens in the invoice the system produces when the order is payed by credit card.

How can we include the Total Base cost in the screen and also in the PDF of the Invoice???

Thanks a lot!!!

jlabuelo_sm

Hi there

none can explain me please how to add the total ammount of the order with no taxes to the cart summary view?. It is mandatory to include this in an online store in Spain.
Thanks a lot!!

GJC Web Design

afaik the base price is only available to display to vendors/admins

try another in the cart loop .. echo out the prices object in the cart list template.. templates\xxxx\html\com_virtuemart\cart\default_pricelist.php

print 'Debug Line '.__LINE__.' $prow->prices <pre>'; print_r ($prow->prices); print "</pre><br />\n";

$prow->prices['discountedPriceWithoutTax']  ?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

jlabuelo_sm

Thanks for the answer, but what I have done is touching the code a little bit to include a new row in the table that shows the invoice template and add in there the info.
Regards