News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal auto return after payment

Started by liaskask, October 29, 2016, 08:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liaskask

Hello

I have a strange issue regarding paypal that i use as payment method for our virtuemart store.

VirtueMart 3.0.18

Here is the situation...

Client clicks to ad product in basket -> FINE
Product is added to basket -> FINE
Client clicks to go to paypal and pay. He is tranfered to paypal and completes the payment  -> FINE

After the payment is completed succesfully, the client is viewing the attached paypal message.

This message is the most confusing message ever! None of my clients clicks the link to return to my store.

I have tried anything i could imagine to make it auto return after payment without any success.

The above is about the standard paypal payment.

The ideal for me would be to use the express checkout but there the client is redirected to the cart after payment instead of the "thank you" page of virtuemart.

Please help! We need the auto redirect desperately.

Thank you all in advance.

kishoreonwork

Hello,

It is not possible to auto redirect the user on dynamic thankyou page.  But you can auto redirect user to fixed thankyou page which you need to setup in your paypal merchant setting. This  fixed page than need to show the status based on IPN received from paypal.

Thanks
Kishore

I am available for paid joomla and virtuemart consulting.
http://www.kishoreweblabs.com/
skype kishore2607