News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Image Placement and Product Variant button issue

Started by BonaFide, October 26, 2016, 14:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonaFide

Joomla Version 2.5.28
VirtueMart 2.6.22

I am having an issue with the placement of the product image on some of the product pages. Usually it is to the left of the pricing, but on certain products it appears on the right and above the pricing (as per attached pic)

Additionally, for some reason the "Choose a Product Variant" Button (which is a moot feature as I use a drop down variant selector) is always cut off (also, as per attached image).

Can anyone advise how I resolve these?

jenkinhill

Use Firebug to look at the page code. It will be a simple template code or css issue, but not possible to say just from images.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

BonaFide

Quote from: jenkinhill on October 26, 2016, 15:11:11 PM
Use Firebug to look at the page code. It will be a simple template code or css issue, but not possible to say just from images.
Thank you Jenkin. I have reverted to the template develpers for assistance with such.

As an aside, can you advise how I remove the "Choose a product variant" button as it seems rather superfluous given that clicking on it yields no action hence my having to use the drop down option for the Child variants by weight.

jenkinhill

No idea about choose variant in that old VM version. I only use VM3+ now, and choose a variant selects childs now. Aee the blue Tshirt in http://demo.virtuemart.net/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum