News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Customising Payment options??

Started by moleskin, October 20, 2005, 14:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moleskin

Hello there I had a and tried a couple of tutorials based around adding more card payment info to the mambo-phpshop component.

As we are based in the UK we need a solution which allows us to log into the site and actually view the full card details in the admin area of the site. We already have an input payment system, however we need to add the exact type of card we use - mambo only shows us credit card - instead of which type of card the customer actually uses.

We also need card start and end dates, issue numbers and security number (on back of card).

One tutorial enabled us to input the data from the front end of the site. However when logging in there was no way to view the extra information available and we were not able to establish whether this information was actually added to the database.

Has anyone worked on this problem or knows a solution to it. Your comments would be appreciated - or please email me k.moyse@rockethot.com

Cheers

Moleskin

adam.hughes

I've done the update to virtuemart 1.0.1 and joomla 1.0.4 to get issue number and start date. You can see the post in http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=13584.0