News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Authroize.net AIM Loop if preselected.

Started by rafser, October 18, 2016, 07:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafser

Hello,
I'm experiencing a very odd and very fustrating problem with the Authroize.net payment method AIM (the one that comes standard) I was made aware from my client that attempts result in some type of loop. When the credit card form comes up, all the date can be entered, but when save is hit, it simply resets the form and does not submit it. This happens regardless if a valid CC# is put in, it is left blank, or if random numbers are being put in. I did manage to get it to process 1 time out of about 25-30 attempts.
If authorize.net is selected as default, after entering CC # and click Save, simply do not work, but if the payment of authorize.net is not default and you select it and enter CC # then when you click Save it will work, but if you accidentally enter a wrong number and need to repeat the operation, it goes in a loop and do not save it any more, if few words to be able to work again I need to select another payment method  for exsample PayPal then save, then click again in charge payment select authorize.net an start all over.

Please any help is very appreciated.
Best regards to all
I'm using latest version of Joomla 3.6.2 and VM 3.0.18 with the latest version of authorize.net plugin.