Main Menu

Error 1146 - virtuemart_vendors_' doesn't exist

Started by jesussuarez, October 17, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesussuarez

Hello

In my site www.vadcocina.com
I recieve 1146 error whe I try to go to view cart :-(

Table 'vadecoci_vadcocina.#__virtuemart_vendors_' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `#__virtuemart_vendors`.* ,`#__virtuemart_vendors_`.* FROM `#__virtuemart_vendors` INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_vendors_` using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE `#__virtuemart_vendors`.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"

Please, someone can help me? How can I fix this error?

Thank you very much & Best regards :-)

GJC Web Design

looks like the vendor lang table is missing

this #__virtuemart_vendors_  should be   #__virtuemart_vendors_xx_xx  (your language)

you can try the vm admin->tools> update and if necessary install tables  to see if this fixes it

otherwise just copy the  #__virtuemart_vendors_en_gb table to your lang
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

jesussuarez

Thank's for your response...

My client call me because this error. I connect via Teamviewer to he's computer and I can see the error. He can't view the shopping cart content (He have MAC) !!
But, in my computer (PC), I don't see this error and I can finalize the shopping with no problems !!

Can be possible? There are some relation?

Thank you very much
Best regards

GJC Web Design

actually re-reading this I change my answer

it is the lang suffix missing in the query.. prob not the table .. did u check?

#__virtuemart_vendors_  should have the lang on it

I assume he sees it cos he's logged in as a vendor or something?

u need to find what script/extension produces this query and why the lang suffix is missing .. look at 3rd party extensions etc .. unlikely to be the VM core if your up to date
GJC Web Design
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component

jesussuarez

Hello

Related Vendors and languages, I found that there are two tables in Php myadmin:

virtuemart_vendors_en_gb
virtuemart_vendors_es_es

The website and Virtuemart admin are in spanish language, but the table virtuemart_vendors_es_es is empty !! The table virtuemart_vendors_en_gb contains all the information (In Spanish). This is not normal no?
Can be the cause of the error?

How can I fix it?

Thank you very much !!!

jesussuarez

Replying your last message, the table virtuemart_vendors exists. These are the tables related with vendors:

virtuemart_vendors
virtuemart_vendors_en_gb
virtuemart_vendors_es_es
virtuemart_vendor_medias
virtuemart_vendor_users

jesussuarez

How can I copy virtuemart_vendors_en_gb to virtuemart_vendors_es_es ?

Thank you very much !!

GJC Web Design

the prob isn't the tables

it is the query!

Table 'vadecoci_vadcocina.#__virtuemart_vendors_' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `#__virtuemart_vendors`.* ,`#__virtuemart_vendors_`.* FROM `#__virtuemart_vendors` INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_vendors_` using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE `#__virtuemart_vendors`.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"
GJC Web Design

jesussuarez

GJC Web Design

Quoteu need to find what script/extension produces this query and why the lang suffix is missing .. look at 3rd party extensions etc .. unlikely to be the VM core if your up to date
GJC Web Design

jesussuarez

Hello

But is strange...
My client see the message error, but I test it on my computer, on my phone and on my TV and I don't see the error.
The client is on MAC. I'm on Windows/Androids (With no sesion started).

I can't play the error. Then I can't investigate it :-(

Please, can you post a screenshot of your result? Please make a test buy and try to go to Vew cart

www.vadcocina.com

Huge thank's !!!!!!

katy62

Quote from: GJC Web Design on October 17, 2016, 12:17:42 PM
looks like the vendor lang table is missing

this #__virtuemart_vendors_  should be   #__virtuemart_vendors_xx_xx  (your language)

you can try the vm admin->tools> update and if necessary install tables  to see if this fixes it

otherwise just copy the  #__virtuemart_vendors_en_gb table to your lang

Hi, i have the same problem  Error 1146 Table 'db686598449.#__virtuemart_vendors_it_it' doesn't exist - please help!
I don't know how and where to copy as you suggested.

fendergr

Hello people.

A temporary solution is to make a copy of the *_en_gb tables (there are many tables) to your languages... you can do it easily through phpmyadmin... The main problem is, that after renaming these tables, when you try to add some products, or categories, or manifacturers etc etc, you have to do again the copy tables... otherwise the products will never appeal at your eshop... I guess, the solution is to check in to  virtuemart's code.... any suggestions please?

fendergr

I found the workaround.. actually, you have to do some steps in specific order

1. Install your Language on Joomla
2. Install your Language on Virtuemart
3. *** SOS *** When change the Language on Virtuemart, DO NOT REMOVE ENGLISH. Just Add also your language, or  do "Select All" option... If you remove the english language from virtuemart configuration, you will lose everything! And in that case, the copy mysql tables *en_gb to *your_country , will not save you

Regards :)

rtorivera

Quote from: jesussuarez on October 17, 2016, 11:53:33 AM
Hello

In my site www.vadcocina.com
I recieve 1146 error whe I try to go to view cart :-(

Please, someone can help me? How can I fix this error?

Thank you very much & Best regards :-)

Hi.
I had this same problem but in spanish, what I did is... I went to PHMYADMIN and search for the table "virtuemart_vendors_xx_xx" I found the table "virtuemart_vendors_en_gb" then I did copy this table with the new name that I needed, in my case ""virtuemart_vendors_es_es" and that solve the error msg... but let me tell you that Im not sure of this solution, I just used common sense but there is no background on my solution. So far all is working right.