News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cart Module doesn't display styling after adding product

Started by b.golemba, October 13, 2016, 10:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b.golemba

Hello, I'm having problem with VirtueMart Cart Modules (that one which is set-up on right side of page with list of products added to cart). When I click add to cart, cart is reloading and adding product (thats work properly) but when it's realoading cart loses itself styling (put simple <hr> line in code to divide products), after refreshing page everything back to work.
Please tell me someone what to do to keep styling during reload.

My VirtueMart version: 3.0.18
Joomla version: 3.6.2

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

b.golemba

I can't give you url because I'm testing VM on my local machine, the only thing that can I say it's that after displaying modal pop-up, whole styling in VM - Shopping cart module disappear

GJC Web Design

possibly add the hr also to the dummy div in the cart mod template as well .. above the display div
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Studio 42

I think you use two templates or 2 template style , with two diferent layout overide ?

b.golemba

It's impossible because I used template override to default template.
EDIT: Problem solved, I added hr in div with quantity and it worked.