News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Product Status language in Invoice incorrect

Started by ptrouw, October 13, 2016, 10:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptrouw

Using J3.6.2, VM 3.0.16 with 4 languages.

The on line front-end order overview is fine in all languages. But the invoice which is send has one untranslated column! There were some old posts (4 years old) on the same subject.
If you look at the screen-shot, you will see that second column is translated fine, but not the Product Status, which is in the default back-end language English. Also my own status, isn't translated, although I have all translation in the override language files.
Code in invoice_items.php is identical for all column headings, and still with the Product Status it is loosing the right language somehow!
In the second screen-shot, you can see, strangely enough the German Shipped/Versendet status is displayed correctly, but in this case, column heading is still incorrect.

<th align="center" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" colspan="2" style="border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_NAME_TITLE') ?></th>
<th align="center" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" style="border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_PRINT_PRODUCT_STATUS') ?></th>

Anybody has any idea how to solve this?

Milbo

You must check with vm3.0.18, it could be fixed there.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ptrouw

OK I tested it with 3.0.18 with all default settings.
Again, the problem is with after the order status change in the back-end. All heading and fields in invoice are in correct language, only Status is in default back-end language!
Can you reproduce this behaviour?

Milbo

Fascinating, a netherlandish shop in german :-)

I wonder if you provide the correct language key in german. Just because I see, that you use an unusuall order status description (Processed 3-5 working days)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ptrouw

Yes I used correct key, in both the front and back-end de-DE.override.ini:
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_PRINT_PRODUCT_STATUS="Bestell status"

And with my own create status code "3" the translation is:
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_3="Verarbeitet 3-5 Werktage"

If I switch the back-end language to German, Processed 3-5 working days is translated correctly into "Verarbeitet 3-5 Werktage".

jjk

I'm not sure, maybe you have picked the wrong language key and string for your override.
I think the relevant lines are:
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_PRINT_PO_STATUS="Order Status"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_PRINT_PO_STATUS="Bestellstatus"

But right now I couldn't reproduce your issue. Perhaps I can have another look at this some time during the weekend.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations