News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Terms of services radio button on check out page dissapeared

Started by xbass540, October 12, 2016, 14:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbass540

hi,
it is very weird but suddenly the Terms of services check box on the check out page dissapeared.
The Must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER    check box is checked in the configuration / checkout tab.
i have no errors in the console.
i use VM 3.0.18

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

xbass540

hi,
it was published but not required .
Now it is green for all roles but it still doesn't appear in the checkout page

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

xbass540

hi,
i have checked with firebug and there is nothing that indicates that there is a TOS block over there.
I remember in the first steps of my eshop setup it was there but at some point it got lost.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AH

Is it me, or does anyone not see the irony in this thread

https://solomondesigns.co.uk/buy/cms-management

However in a more constructive effort - I found it on this page

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

xbass540

Hi AH
I don't get your post. Is this not a forum about professionals using virtue mart? Or do you expect somebody to know everything about programming and technology in order to offer some services?
Please be constructive not ironic. I don't try to cheat nobody.

I would never expect such an answer into the great joomla community

jenkinhill

Yes AH, I can see the irony. Charging a lot of dosh for an "E-shop support plan"  yet coming here for free help from developers donating their time to the VM project.  Not the first time I've seen this sort of thing.

I suspect that the second related shopper field "tos" is not published for the cart.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

xbass540

Unbelievable answers from both of you...
i really feel sorry for both of you...
if you consider the 200-300 pounds per month lot of money i better change job.

Also please remind me if there is a demand from the forum rules that the Forum is ment to be used only by amateurs?

Propably you consider the forum to be your manor and don't want any newcomers to get your privileges or potential customers hehe  ;) i am not the one that advertise my business through my profile...

Well done i leave this forum it stings...unfortunatelly

xbass540

AH

QuoteThanks AH for changing your profile image!

I doubt this one post changes anything.

However I did checkout your request and I showed you where I found the TOS check button and requested nothing of you return  your lack of any acknowledgement speaks more than your other posts.

I hope you manage to solve your problem.

Regarding your comments:-

Unbelievable answers from both of you...
Not really - I simply posted that you charge for your services

i really feel sorry for both of you...
That is not required.

if you consider the 200-300 pounds per month lot of money i better change job.
I did not suggest that the amount was excessive or that you should consider any form of alternative employment

Also please remind me if there is a demand from the forum rules that the Forum is ment to be used only by amateurs?
No, the forum is clearly for everybody, but I would have expected someone who is selling services relating to joomla and cms to have done some slightly better testing, I found the TOS on your site in very small amount of time

Propably you consider the forum to be your manor and don't want any newcomers to get your privileges or potential customers hehe  ;) i am not the one that advertise my business through my profile...
Privileges, if you think a privilege is to review and spend time answering queries for free, then that is a privilege.  I do not advertise and ask for nothing and receive no remuneration from this forum or any of its users

Well done i leave this forum it stings...unfortunatelly
That is your choice

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0