News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No price shown on the admin page in the product list

Started by fzsui, October 02, 2016, 21:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fzsui

Hi there!

I have a VirtueMart 3.0.14 on Joomla! 3.4.8.
On the admin page and on the frontend I see the price of the products when I go to the product page.
But in the product list the price is 0 (Admin page/Virtuemart/Products).
On the Frontpage in the Minicart the price of a product is 0, and the total amount of the card is 0, too.
If I click on the cart, the price of the products and the total price is OK, but in the Minicart I see 0 price still.

Can you help me?

Best regards,
Susan

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

fzsui

Yes, everything set up.
I did not try to change default web template to Protostar, because everything disappear if I change. it does not help.

jenkinhill

FFS changing to Protostar does not make everything disappear unless you used a quickstart template where the "developer" removed Protostar from the template files.

Instead of using Protostar you can rename the directory at templates/Yoiur JoomlaTemplate/htlm/com_virtuemart to something different to force the use of VM default templates.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fzsui

I did, but the price still zero. Prices appears only on the product page (on the admin panel and on the frontend panel), and on the Cart.

fzsui

+info, maybe it will help:
On Virtuemart/Configuration/Pricing page rounding digits set to -1. In this case prices 0 everywhere. But when I change Finally salesprice to 0, price on the product page and in the cart is appear.
Maybe a wrong translation causes this error? Language of the webpage is english, but it has been translated to another language.

Milbo

The -1 is correct. It means take the rounding of the displayed currency. Did you edit them?

The language can be indeed a problem, when the %s or %1$s or similar is not correctly used.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

fzsui

Milbo,

I did not edited currencies.
I had problems few months ago and I asked for help from the company I bought template.
They did something, and prices turned 0.
I asked for help to correct it, but they said it is a Virtuemart problem, so I have to ask for help here... :-(

Could you suggest a solution?

Susan

fzsui

Milbo,

one more information:Virtuemart/Shop/Shop - Currencies
If I choose USD to the currency list, too, prices in USD appears.
It means, that I have a currency transformation error.

I checked Configuration/Currences, and HUF is 0,0000. I changed it to 100,0000 but nothing has happened, Hungariasn price still 0.
Do you have an idea how could I change it?

Thank you!

Susan

Milbo

you need to understand, there exists the vendor currency and the accepted currencies. What have you set there? Both should have HUF. Exchange rate 0.0000 means to use the dynamic one. When the ECB provides a rate (should be), you can leave it as is.

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member