News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Only the first product on the left side shows details (e.g. sizes)

Started by Jeroentje, September 24, 2016, 11:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroentje

Hello,

I have a problem for quite some time now and I can't solve it. Wil you please help me ? It is driving me crazy..

I have VM 3.0.16
I have Joomla 3.6.0

Let's say I sell 2 type of T-shirts Black and Green in different sizes (S, M,XL)
Black: Batman S, M,XL and Batgirl S, M, XL
Green: Hulk Happy S, M, XL and Hulk Angry S,M,XL

On my homepage all the available shirts are visible and it shows the 2 categories (Black and Green).
If you click on the first T-shirt on the left side (Batman); you can choose your size (e.g. M) and you will be directed to the detailpage 'Batman – size M'. So far so good !

But when you click on all the other T-shirts e.g. Hulk Happy, you choose your size (e.g. M) and you will be directed to .....the (general) detailpage e.g. 'Happy Hulk'; without the chosen size ! Then you have to do an extra step and choose the size again. Then you will be redirected to the detailpage 'Happy Hulk – size M', and you can order.

The strange thing is when I search in the category Green Shirts and I find the Happy Hulk on the first page on the left side...everything works fine !  So I believe it has nothing to do with product itself. I tried 'multivariants and childrenvariants' this doesn't make a difference.  When one of the products is the first one on the left side; it's is working fine. With all of the other positions (e.g. second, third place) this problem occurs.

Does anybody know why only the first product on the page is working fine and the others have this problem ?

Best regards,
Jeroen

GJC Web Design

without a live example no one can help you

assume template.. tried with std Protostar -> vm3.0.18 ?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation