News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Order saved even payment is not done

Started by jlabuelo_sm, September 22, 2016, 11:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlabuelo_sm

Hi all

We are starting to use Virtuemart3 in our Joomla 3 and we have the payment module configure with the virtual payment method offered by our bank. However we have found an issue that for us is starting to be serious. The problem is that once the user agreeds to proceed with the order payment, virtuemart redirects the user to the bank site to be able to pay using his credit card. However if the user cancels the payment, or closes de browser at that time, the order appears registered in the virtuemart orders list, with its invoice attached ready to be downloaded... and there is not message or status saying that the order is pending on payment.

How can we configure our virtuemart3 in order to block orders to appear in the "Virtuemart Orders list" if the payment is not confirmed?

Thanks a lot in advance

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jlabuelo_sm

Hi there

We are using the option "VM Payment - Redsys" with the redsys configuration "Sis-i".

Please let me know if this is ok, or if you need any other information.

Cheers!

GJC Web Design

The payment plugin is responsible for setting the status of orders incl. pending, cancelled etc etc by what it returns to your site from the banking page

Therefore you plugin would appear to be not fit for purpose.. is it a commercial plugin?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

jlabuelo_sm

Hi
I found it was a misunderstanding on our side, order is on status pending until it gets the confirmation from the payment system, so it is moved to "Confirmed".
However buyers can acess through the menu option "My orders" all the orders and also the invoiced related to those orders (no matter if they are pending or confirmed). Is there any way to filter this list and show only to buyers the orders which payment has been confirmed?

Thanks a lot!.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jlabuelo_sm

haha, sorry :D

Our version of Joomla is 3.4.5, Virtuemart 3.0.12 and PHP 5.5.9

Hope this helps!

Cheers

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum