Error on "Orders" and "Store" after a migration 2.5.28+vm2 to 3.6.2+vm 3.0.17.6

Started by kyovev, September 16, 2016, 09:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyovev

It all works fine, my products, prices etc have been migrated, but it seems that when I click on "Orders" and "Store" this error appears:

Unknown column 'u.customer_note' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS o.*, CONCAT_WS(' ',u.company,u.first_name,u.middle_name,u.last_name) AS order_name ,u.email as order_email, pm.payment_name AS payment_method, u.company AS company, u.city AS city, u.zip AS zip, u.phone_1 AS phone, st.address_type AS st_type, st.company AS st_company, st.city AS st_city, st.zip AS st_zip, u.customer_note AS customer_note FROM #__virtuemart_orders as o LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos as u ON u.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos as st ON st.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND st.address_type="ST" LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_paymentmethods_bg_bg as pm ON o.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id = pm.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id ORDER BY created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 30

How could I fix it?
Is it possible to solve this issue if export the same row from a clean installation and replace the current?

Also, one more question - I've got almost 2k products. In the old version there was a custom field named "size". We're selling (or trying to sell :D ) male shoes (bliddyspam, nike, etc) and we've added the sizes there.

In the now version it seems that, I quote: "vmError: The field with id 9 and title Налични размери is not longer valid, please delete it from the list"
Налични размери = Available Sizes

This is reallly important for me - is it possible to make it valid? Otherwise I would have to enter it again on all 2k products...

Could you be so kind to assist me?

BTW PHP version - 5.6.
I forgot to mention that after the migration I have used this tool:

Remove old vm2 inherited customfields

Then i used this one

Update vm2 order format of customfields to vm3 format

After that I've clicked on "Restore System Defaults".

That's pretty much all of what I did.

:)))))

Milbo

"In the now version it seems that, I quote: "vmError: The field with id 9 and title Налични размери is not longer valid, please delete it from the list"
Налични размери = Available Sizes"

The updater should do this for you. I think you should just try customfield String,"S"

"After that I've clicked on "Restore System Defaults"."
I fear that was wrong.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

kyovev

Thank you for your help, @Milbo.

What do you mean by that: "The updater should do this for you. I think you should just try customfield String,"S""
I'm afraid that I can't understand.

---------
"After that I've clicked on "Restore System Defaults"."
I fear that was wrong.

Should I re-migrate my website without doing this?

------------

Also, how could I fix this other error:

Unknown column 'u.customer_note' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS o.*, CONCAT_WS(' ',u.company,u.first_name,u.middle_name,u.last_name) AS order_name ,u.email as order_email, pm.payment_name AS payment_method, u.company AS company, u.city AS city, u.zip AS zip, u.phone_1 AS phone, st.address_type AS st_type, st.company AS st_company, st.city AS st_city, st.zip AS st_zip, u.customer_note AS customer_note FROM #__virtuemart_orders as o LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos as u ON u.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos as st ON st.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND st.address_type="ST" LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_paymentmethods_bg_bg as pm ON o.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id = pm.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id ORDER BY created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 30

Regards,
Kiko

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

GJC Web Design

the background to the sql error is customer_note changed ages ago from the orders (I think) to the  virtuemart_order_userinfos

your table isn't up to date .. upgrading or using the table updater should fix this
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation