News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Pricing VAT problem

Started by Robho, August 31, 2016, 15:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robho

Hi Guys,
I`m trying to edit the layout of my prices on the product detail page. Maybe you guys can help me out! What i want is the product page should show the price without VAT and the VAT Amount. Not the Price WITH the VAT included. This is not a big problem to set this up but if i uncheck the box show salesprice with tax then in my checkout proces the total amount what has to be paid doesn`t show as well. How to fix this? I`m using virtuemart 3.0.14. the website is www.torerohoreca.nl

Robho

Already fixed,

i edited the prices.php of my template in templates/horme_3/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts. added // to Line :
//echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);
    if ($product->prices['discountAmount'] != -0) {
        echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('basePriceWithTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX', $product->prices);

Now my product page shows only product price without VAT and VAT amount. Thow in the checkout module everytings looks fine.