News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

ML VM doesn't work after setup. Getting an error message regarding vendor.

Started by mgordon, August 22, 2016, 14:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgordon

I've got latest Joomla version and VM 3.x.x.x.
Joomla is set up to Multi lingual English Finnish, and works fine, but after setting up Vm to multi lingual I can only view the page in English. When I switch to Finnish I get this error:

1146 - Table 'countryfisher_e.#__virtuemart_vendors_fi_fi' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `#__virtuemart_vendors`.* ,`#__virtuemart_vendors_fi_fi`.* FROM `#__virtuemart_vendors` INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_vendors_fi_fi` using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE `#__virtuemart_vendors`.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"

I currently only got two users in Joomla. I've edited both in VM, and added adresses to them. I also tried setting them both up as each their Vendor. No luck.

Anyone with some tips ??

GJC Web Design

have u installed the VM fin lang files?

Try the table updater in the VM admin tools

Install or if necessary update tables button
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

mgordon

Yes, I installed the language files. I haven't tried updating the database, but I'll do that and get back to the forum with the results.
Thanks for the tip.

mgordon

I went to the updating and migration section of VM, and reset all tables and installed sample data. That seems to have done the trick. I noted that a series of new tables for the finish language where created in the process.

Thanks for the tip.