News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Customer Order details URL not working after update

Started by Pablo, August 05, 2016, 02:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo

Joomla! 3.6.2 Stable
Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ]
VirtueMart 3.0.16
Database Version    5.5.48
Web Server    Apache

Hello, after recently updating to the latest versions of Joomla (3.6.x) and Virtuemart on a test site. An order list appears on the user account page but clients are unable to view their order details. Clicking the account number URL results in a error.

Clients cannot consult their order details.

Orders can be consulted with no problem in the backend.

We have tested using the BEES template and the error persists.

We would appreciate any help.

Thank you

Pablo

Jumbo!

Disable "Search Engine Friendly URLs" in Joomla! Global Configuration and check again. If you are using any 3rd party SEF URL extension then also try disabling the same.

Pablo

Thanks Jumbo, that worked.! So at least we know where the problem is.

This creates another issue, broken links. For example, now if I click on the main logo on the page, the URL is no longer the home page. I also have links on other pages and articles that target certain URLs, not to mention the URLs are not search friendly.

How do you think I can resolve this issue?

Thank you very much.

Pablo

Jumbo!

Pablo

No, I am not. I am using System SEF plugin that is a part of the Joomla package.

I am also using JQUERY Easy. ¿Don´t know if this has anything to do with it.

Thank you

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation