News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

j.3.6 Render jdoc component without wrapper

Started by 2dmaster, August 02, 2016, 14:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2dmaster

i think joomla 3.5.1 first render gantry, next render virtuemart templates...
~joomla 3.6 - render first  virtuemart template on first page load, after page reload renrders

Hello, i have a problem..  i`m using  Virtuemart  3.0.17.4  & !joomla 3.6.0
i`m trying output clean mainbody section <jdoc:include type="component" />   without divs on com_vm and com_customfilters
Joomla or gantry at  First page loads NOT CLEAN STYLE, but i try load clean style....
Very unusual that at first when the page first loads generated Layout 'NOT CLEAN STYLE', and the fact that when the page is Reloaded again, the code works,

Studio 42

Hi,
i really do not understand all your mix of codes. Please try to only add minimal code(or all code).
But i think this sort of problem mostly appears with session values. SO perhap VM or Gantry use/set a session value so on refresh the right template is loaded?

Remember that VM use for eg. a session value for last visited category and now(in VM3), this set curent category in some cases, i have myself problem using cache for categories and had to disable it.

Jumbo!

Create a new file called raw.php in your template folder. Example: templates/protostar/raw.php

In the file only add the following codes:

<jdoc:include type="component" />

Now you can access this by adding tmpl=raw variable in the url.

Example:

http://your-domain.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=1&tmpl=raw

This will only print the component output.