News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Prices incorrect when using Custom size plugin

Started by Philip Bainbridge, August 01, 2016, 13:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Bainbridge

Hey guys as said above when im using the custom size plugin that i purhased from vm extentions the final price is showing incorrect.

Im using the surafce option to calculate required size neeed from width and length

for example
length = 2m
Width = 2m

price per unit = 3.50psm
answer = 14.00 { calculkation = lemgth x width x price per unit=answer }

What i get when using the plugin is as follows
Length = 2m
width = 2m

price per unit = 3.50psm
answer = 17.50 { Calculation = Length x width x price per unit = answer + price per unit = answer } << i need it to be without the cost of the unit adding also the answer should be 14 not 17.50

Ive asked for support via ticket but 4 days and no reply. Im really struggling to finish my work without this sorted ha.

Many Thanks
Phil B

Studio 42

Hi Phil,
I know that the Custom size plugin  has a calculation bug.
Because this is priority code :
Quoteistraxx_license.txt Proprietary License. This code belongs to iStraxx UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
* You are not allowed to distribute or sell this code. You bought only a license to use it for ONE virtuemart installation.
* You are not allowed to modify the core, but you may modify the layout
and i don't wanted to modify it, my customer requested me to rewrite one  because this was not solved after some days.
I hope you have more luck or you can contact me, if you need a working plugin(it not use Custom size code).