News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

iStraxx Custom Size plugin problems

Started by Meisseli, July 27, 2016, 11:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meisseli

My webshop uses iStraxx Custom Size plugin to add length to products. There are also dropdown custom field with products that use iStraxx custom size. Timeout delay is set to 4000 ms. Problem is that when the lenght is changed and other selections done, but if 1) if product quantity is not changed from 1 to other value and 2) timeout is not waited, add to cart fails with most of the times IE11, Chrome and Windows Edge. It seems that some of the values are not passed to cart, if the process is too quick or does not follow certain procedures for example with quantity (for example add new quantity, then click outside of the input box, then click add to cart button). If product with iStraxx custom size starts to fail, none of the products with iStraxx is added to cart until website is reseted (by clearing browsing history) or some other product without iStraxx is added successfully to cart. I can't understand what is failing, anyone experiencing same problems? Any solutions?

Is there any other more browser compatible solutions that gives ability to add length and quantity?

Versions: Joomla 3.4.8., Virtuemart 3.0.14, newest iStraxx .118.

jenkinhill

iStraxx plugin support is by ticket at http://extensions.virtuemart.net/ticket    I suspect that should be the way to approach the issue.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Meisseli

Hi, I have left detailed ticket about this, yet not having reply or solution. So I addressed the forum, if someone is having similar issues or have better solution for calculating price with length and quantity. Anyone?