News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Registration form "On click" attribute to Cancel button

Started by xenofon, July 26, 2016, 11:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenofon

Hi,

In my website i have the main registration form with the 2 buttons at the end, "Register" & "Cancel".

I want to make a change to "Cancel's" button redirection after i click on it.

Where can i find the "href" that is responsible for this attribute so to edit and give the link tha i want for this button?

My Inspect element shows this class:

<button class="button reset btn btn-default" type="reset" onclick="window.location.href='/edit-user'"><span><span>Ακύρωση </span></span></button>

Thank you in advance.

Xenofon Kaloudis

jenkinhill

You don't give a VM/J version or state if you use template overrides or a checkout plugin, but in default VM you should edit and override the file /components/com_virtuemart/views/user/tmpl/edit_address.php
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

xenofon

Hi,

Yes you are right, i didn't give anything, excuse me for that.

Joomla 3.5.1 + Vm 3.0.9.4

I have installed a template and a plugin for one page checkout too, so probably it's an override.

I opened the edit_address.php file and to the cancel button ONCLICK functions said me : 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view='  while the inspect element at my browser gives me '/edit-user' .

So it's an override as we can see here. I don't believe that is from my one page checkout plugin provider as the registration form was there before. I believe it's an override by my template providers.

Any suggestions where i can find this ONCLICK="" ??

GJC Web Design

with J3.5.1 you must use VM3.0.16+ unless u have done the email hacks ..

re where...   without knowledge of which OPC etc not possible to say
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation