News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

a basket of goods is not removed

Started by MiklExtreme, July 13, 2016, 07:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiklExtreme

Hello forum users. Such is the problem arose: a basket of goods is not removed, it just did not try .... is removed only when setting the number of "0", then at least to remove, though updated, product line disappears. Yes it is my virtuemart joomla 3.5.1 and 3.0.16. Errors do not shine

jenkinhill

Sounds like a template or JavaScript problem but no URL posted. Test using Protostar.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MiklExtreme

tested on the protostar does not work ....

AH

post a live url

Tested here and working as coded
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

MiklExtreme

Here is the link to the test site with a semi-workers basket  http://www.ease.dp.ua/

jenkinhill

You are not loading all the required VirtueMart js files. The image shows the file configuration I always use, in VM Configuration/Templates/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MiklExtreme

You say that not all files downloaded VirtueMart js? They should be in VirtueMart directory or in a directory joomla templates?

MiklExtreme

This problem can host? Fill the finished assembly to the server Joomla 3.5.1 virtuemart1.0.16. The result is the same...

jenkinhill

This is from the header code of one of my test sites.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

MiklExtreme

Again I put the assembly with http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files     VirtueMart3.0.16_Joomla_3.5.1-Stable-Full_Package.zip.
The result is the same .... I will try again fill the assembly ....

Jumbo!

You should first disable jQueryEasy plugin. It should never be used in any Joomla! 3 site.

You also have not created any menu item for VirtueMart pages. Instead of that you are using a 3rd party filter extensions menu to display product. You need to create a menu item for any of the view of core Virtuemart component.

Do the above corrections and check again.