Main Menu

I need to do only a custom field that applies to all my products

Started by alcweb, July 02, 2016, 10:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcweb

Hello , Can you help me ?

I need to do only a custom field that applies to all my products

franzpeter

Can you please explain what you mean? Do you mean that you have already products and you want to create a custom field, what would be with same content for all products? Or do you have no products at the moment and start from scratch?

alcweb

all products are created , I need to add a custom field (the same custom field ) to all

PRO

Quote from: alcweb on July 13, 2016, 05:47:56 AM
all products are created , I need to add a custom field (the same custom field ) to all

do you have CSVImproved   ?

easy with it. Or, can also be done with database

how many products do you have?

Studio 42

Hi alcweb,
You can do this with the tool here : http://shop.st42.fr/en/products/vm-be-pro-batch-product-edit.htm
It work for all standard product custom fields and some custom fields plugins too.
Use "Ask a question" if you need more details.
Regards

Anastasia666

ЗSPAMравствуйте. Привет из России.

У меня проблема с формой заказа на сайте. Сейчас она очень неуSPAMобная, неэффективная и не информативная. Я бы хотела преSPAMложить сSPAMелать форму по моим преSPAMставлениям, поскольку в ней отражены именно те SPAMанные, которые нужны SPAMля магазина. На сегоSPAMняшний SPAMень разработчики мне говорят, что это сSPAMелать невозможно, что нужно переписать весь SPAMвижок, а мне и наSPAMо-то, чтобы лист заказа влезал в экран монитора, там соSPAMержались свеSPAMения об ответственном лице, который взял заказ, о поставщике, у которого берем заказанный товар, о транспортной компании, которая везет товар, статус без истории, возможность выбрать товар из журнала товаров, если SPAMополнительные услуги, то вбить в ручную, и расчет преSPAMполагаемой прибыли.

Я приложила форму.

И еще, при обновлении на 3 версию SPAMвижка у меня слетело 800 позиций товара, поскольку в обновлении было заложено неSPAMостаточное количество SPAMопустимых знаков. У меня информацию или обрезало, или позиция заблокировалась.
Пожалуйста, сSPAMелайте так, чтобы этого не происхоSPAMило больше, восстановление оказалось возможным только через уSPAMаление позиции.

К сожалению, я не могу приложить форму заказа.

jenkinhill

Please, this is an English speaking forum. And explain what this has got to do with VirtueMart.

Пожалуйста, это английский говорящий форум.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Anastasia666

Hello. Greetings from Russia.

I have a problem with the order form on the website. Now it is very inconvenient, inefficient, and not informative. Site developer says that such a form that would be useful for all sellers engine developed by you, does not allow.

I would like to offer to make the form in my view, in that they reflect exactly the data that are needed for any magazinaazina. To date, the developers tell me that this is not possible, you need to rewrite the entire engine, and to me, and should be something that the order form is fully reflected in the screen, there is contained information about the responsible person who took the order, the supplier, which take the ordered goods, a transport company which carries goods, status, without history, the ability to choose a product from the magazine goods if additional services, then drive in hand, and the calculation of the expected profit.

I put the form in the first message. I do not know how to translate into English, but there and everything is clear.

And yet, when you upgrade to version 3 of the engine I flew down 800 commodity positions because an insufficient number of valid characters were incorporated in the update. I have information cuts, or locked position.

Please make sure that this does not happen more killed Recovery product positions was possible only through their removal and creation of new ones. I had to drive all the goods again.

Anastasia666

I beg you to send the developers the order form. Let her look, and translate. I'm sure she liked it. I have it in Excel, but unfortunately your form does not allow for such an extension to attach.

I beg you. Very very.

GJC Web Design

@ Anastasia666

I also translated your post by Google and to be honest the translation makes zero sense to me....

You need to explain in simple terms what u want
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

jenkinhill

And tell us if you are using VirtueMart with your Joomla...............
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Anastasia666

Yes, I use VirtueMart with your Joomla.
velesperm.ru

Do you have e-mail?
Its I have an_vh@mail.ru

I'll give you Screen and new form I need

Anastasia666

I've attached a screenshot in the document and their explanations (Google to the rescue!)

Studio 42

It's a forum here, can you not do some effort to simplify the help?
Why you don't upload the image directly ?

Anastasia666

And where to? Help me to give this form and notes for developers VirtueMart.