Is there a way to hide the price near the String Custom Field?

Started by jannisl, July 01, 2016, 10:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jannisl

Hello! I would like to hide the price near the String  Custom Field... like in the attachement file!! is there a way to do that?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jannisl

Thanks.. but it is the same.. i mean... there is a product that cost 20 euros... i want 2 of them.. so i press quantity at 2 and the prices goes to 40... but i would like to have an option if the product have some extension.. and this only cost +5 euro for 1 time.. means that if i by 1 product or 2 products the extension costs only 1 time +5.. i mean that i want to put +5 euros to TOTAL PRICE and not multiply the +5 as products quantity raises.. stay only +5 in the total price

jannisl

I mean that.. please look the pictures!! please tell me if there is a way to do it... i mean put +85 to total price..

balai

jannisl

Hello Balai and thanks for your answer... but i think is not what i need.. can you see my last post to see the pictures i upload??

AH

Do not bump your post

If someone wants to help - they will post a reply
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jannisl

i am sorry.... ok i will not dump the post again.. i am just waiting!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\