Virtuemart Front Page > Not loading correct default Joomla template style

Started by Partic, June 30, 2016, 06:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Partic

I've got a site that has Virtuemart on it. For the menu item that is the Virtuemart Front Page item, instead of loading the Joomla Template Style that is assigned as the default template, it's instead loading the template, but without the style settings for the default template assigned on the site.

As such, it's reverted to the base style of that template, which has the wrong colours and various features that have been turned off on the default style.

All of the other pages on Virtuemart load the correct template.

Any ideas as to fix/workaround? I think I've seen this in the past but couldn't find a solution at the time, or I've been unable to find the solution in the meanwhile.

Template is a JoomlaBamboo Build.r template
VM: 3.0.16
Joomla: 3.5.1
PHP: 5.5

jenkinhill

In the chosen template make sure that  the  Menus assignment is correct, and the correct template is slected for "Select the default template for your Shop" in VM Configuration/Templates    
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Partic

So I had it set as joomla default - which is working as it's bringing up the correct template, but it's not got the correct style of the template.

Changing the values to the actual default template does not fix it either:

Have checked the "Layout for your home page" setting also - trying changing it from "No override" to "Default" with no change.

Checking with JoomlaBamboo (the template developer) to see if they're aware of anything.