News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipment Method Not shown when country is selected on shipping address.

Started by john-doe, May 24, 2016, 17:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john-doe

Greetings I'm experiencing problems when I'm selecting a shipment address different from the billing Address.

The problem is that i set a Billing Adddress in Colombia, when is market the checkbox of shipment is the same as billing the shipment methos for colombia is triggered and available.
When i set another address win the United States it should trigger a specific shipment method for the US. But it doesnt show despite shipment is configured for US and Canada.

Site is: http://gmgarciaarenas.com/es-es/ and the virtuemart is in the section "contacto".

Other thing that happens is when shipment is available at the moment of marking the method it gets inside a loop without exit.

Thanks in advance.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

john-doe

Sorry for that. Now i have half of the problem solved. Only remains:

Other thing that happens is when shipment is available at the moment of marking the method it gets inside a loop without exit.

john-doe

Nevermind, i manage to solve the whole issue. Can you mark this as solved or delete the thread please?

jenkinhill

It is useful to others if you tell us how you solved the issues.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum