News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Purchase Quantity Steps

Started by fcdigital, May 22, 2016, 08:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcdigital

Hello,

I can get the Purchase Quantity Steps option work. I had set it to 12 minimun and 12 pieces step. Minimum works fine but + symbol simply goes from 12 to 13, 14, 15, 16, etc ...  and - symbol can go from 12 to 11, 10, 9, 8, 7 and the shoping cart does not reflect this. For example I tried to purchase 17 items and cart shows 22!!

Joomla 3.5.1 VM 3.0.16

Any suggestion?

Joomla 3.5.1 + Virtuemart 3.0.16

K&K media production

I've tried it and no problems. Maybe a template problem. Try to disable your vm template overrides.

fcdigital

Working now, thank you.

Not very nice, I mean maybe if my minimum is 12 and stopes are 12 would be better a select field with 12, 24, 36, 48 etc ... both on product page and cart. As a text field users can type for example 8, there is a small error message but maybe would be better to close this option to a select instead an open text field.

Regards!
Joomla 3.5.1 + Virtuemart 3.0.16

jenkinhill

Quote from: fcdigital on May 24, 2016, 10:01:08 AM
would be better a select field with 12, 24, 36, 48 etc ... both on product page and cart

VM is open source so you have the option to code this to suit your own site, using template overrides.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum