Started by ahsan.abbasi, May 03, 2016, 09:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahsan.abbasi

Hi,

Joomla: 3.5.1
Vm: 3.0.12
curl: Enabled
DOM/XML:Enabled

I am trying to configure Pay with Amazon payment method(sand box and VM Payment - Pay with Amazon ) in vm checkout with PayPal as second payment method. on my local host.
I am only viewing PayPal as payment method on front end and some information text "Amazon Payments helps you shop quickly, ......" on top of cart.
I think for secure connection and move my project to demo server, but also same issue there.
My question what is the issue,where i am making a mistake?
Attached is the screen shot for my configuration on admin.

Thanks in Advance.

alatak

Hello
You should have a button "signin" which is generated by amazon.
Did you look at your console to check if there is an error which prevents the button to be displayed?
The pay with amazon for US might be different from the UK or Germany.
It may not work.

ahsan.abbasi

Thanks for your quick reply.

No error in console.
I use One page checkout plugin, i disable and comment the vm override in HTML folder to use default vm.
also change the country to Germany from admin,
But no login button showing on any where on checkout page.

Regards

ahsan.abbasi

Hi,

OK, i  manage to find a small button on my checkout page,when clicked open new window want me to login with amazon credentials.
My question is why i can't have checkbox like Pay Pall in payment section of my checkout and how to add this in payment section?
And also if i select country as US it will not show,on admin i see US(not testing yet) when i select region,it will not work in USA or i have to made some configuration?

I am working first time with Amazon, that's why i feel trouble with work flow.

Thanks