News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM - Search in Shop

Started by francus64, May 23, 2016, 14:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

francus64

Hi all,

After updating to VM 3.0.16 and Joomla 3.5.1 I have this issue with the search module:

If I search for something that mach items present in the store everything is just fine
But if I search something that doesn't match nothing the search results is an HTTP ERROR 500

I've tried with an old local version of site and in such a condition the page show in italian something like "no item present in the store"
So the problem is related to an update, but I don't know if it's joomla or VM related

Any idea to fix this problem?

Many thanks in advance

Francus

jenkinhill

Look at the server error log to see the exact cause of the 500 error.  You could also turn on VMdebug to see if that helps to work out the cause.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

francus64

Thank you jenkinhill for the quick answer

i see this message:

Fatal error: Class 'CurrencyDisplay' not found in /web/htdocs/www.commautensili.it/home/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/view.html.php on line 160

any idea?

francus64

I've fixed with this

https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=133888.0

Many thanks to jenkinhill that suggested me to turn on debug

Best regards

Francus