Re: Canada Post plugin for VM3. Canada Post uses the following criteria when calculating shipping prices:
Sizes and Weights
• No one dimension may exceed 2 m (78.7 in.)
• Maximum length plus girth = 3 m (118 in.)
• A surcharge applies if the length, width or height exceeds one metre
• 100 mm x 70 mm x 1 mm (3.9 in. x 2.7 in. x 0.039 in.)
Minimum dimensions for mailing tubes:
• 100 mm x 23 mm x 23 mm (3.9 in. x 0.8 in. x 0.8 in.)
• 30 kg (66 lb.)
Does this CP plugin use the above criteria? I ask this as I can't seem to see a 'volumetric' option (weight, length, width, height inputs) to comply with their system.
Can you please confirm that weight and dimension calcs are included in the code.