News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't autopublish reviews

Started by jorgepracticum, April 19, 2016, 18:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgepracticum

Hello
I writed another post saying the same problem: when I comment some product, the comment never autopublish
I think that the problem is in this file:
administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/ratings.php
The problem is that when A new comment is going to store, the code never checks if the rating (the stars) can be autopublished, so they never being published
I ask you to check this
Regards
J.

PD: I'm not very good in English, so sorry if my post sounds a little bit rude  :'(

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jorgepracticum

Oh sorry
I forgot it
Joomla version: 3.4.8
VM version: 3.0.14
Regards
J.

jenkinhill

Comments are published OK for me with VirtueMart 3.0.16 and Joomla 3.5.1  so maybe you need to update - http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jorgepracticum

I've just updated but the problem continues

lindapowers

I think the issue here is that he means the button stays red in the backend as unpublished but jorge have you checked that is really not published?

Cause it happens the same to me if you are talking about the backend but if you look in the frontend the review appears.

jorgepracticum

I checked it and there is no stars in frontend
Regards

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

lindapowers

I can't replicate either the issue mentioned however I noticed something.

When a user writes a review for a product that has not been reviewed yet is when the backend shows the review as unpublished although the frontend show the review published.

Regards

jorgepracticum

I tried with protostar and the problem hasn't sovle