News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[solved] pricing text shows but prices don't show??

Started by buzzbored, April 17, 2016, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzbored

Thanks in advance!
Virtuemart 3.0.14, Joomla 3.4.7 > and running on a Wamp server (just being used to learn it and joomla), localhost server.
I'm stuck after adding some products I'm seeing this: [Your image insert tab isn't working for me]

Base Price: [blank]
Sales Price:   [blank]

On all Items. The price options that I've chosen show but the prices I set don't show && on the ones that have no price I have it set to 'call for price' or similar. How do I fix this. I know the cart boxes are gone but I'm not in a catalog view I set the css to hide visibility for the cart boxes. This problem occurred before I added a 'visibility:hidden;' to the css, so it isn't that. I've been thorough all of the menus and can't find anything that seems to explain this. Checking the code the spot for the actual price doesn't show either so it isn't hidden be css or anything.

If someone could help me trouble shoot I will be quite gratefull.
Joomla 3.5.1, VM 3.0.16, PHP 5.4.x

jenkinhill

I assume you have already searched the forum for this or browsed the answers given to similar problems in this forum section?
eg. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=131534.msg453731#msg453731
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

buzzbored

Yes I've read through the forum. And had tried everything on your list IE; set owner id Vendor went and got my user id from shoppers and plugged that in, I'm using Prostar, played with the shopper group price displays - I checked shopper groups and they are all published and all of the display pricing boxes are checked. I'm also having another problem if it relates I don't know.

buzzbored

I would like to appoligize, it would have taken alot to fix a problemed install. I put my CMS and Virtuemart on a testing server (off my localhost Wamp) and all is well. I appreciate you taking the time to try to help.