J3.5.1 & Vm3.0.14 productdetails long load times....(caused by product table)

Started by Otto0815, April 07, 2016, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto0815

i've just seen that I've gotten a similar Problem some Month's ago...
The failure there was some missing indexes:

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=132343.msg457609#msg457609

Otto0815

So, i got a solution.....it's again the "products" table.
I'm now using an "products table" from old installation, i think it's vm3.010 or 3.0.12 and everything works fine, no matter what php version.

But i can't see big differences between the old table and the new table; indizies seems to be the same.
The only difference i can see is that the old table has 2 fileds more: "product_medium_image" and "product_large_image"

Before that i've tried everthing, a new install of all tables, repair all tables, optimize tables, repair databse and so on.....works only with this old table...

Maybe Milbo got an idea?

Jörgen

Hello again

When You explain like this I had a similar experience two weeks ago. The checkout was waiting forever. Identified my product category cross referense table was broken. I tried to edit a table row in PhpMyAdmin and everything went to a halt. A 500 error was thrown. The table was broken and the only thing that could fix it was taking back a backup of the whole database. Table repair did not work. Is it possible for You to edit any of the rows in the broken table? If not, then You have a similar issue.
Sorry that I can´t give You any better ideas. Would be interesting to know how this can be fixed.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Otto0815

I'm sorry..i can't test it anymore because all my "testsites" had been used for the above written results...
So they all are "bugfixed" with the new runnning version...

PRO

doesnt take that long for me

what 3rd party SEF component are you using?

Jörgen

Hello

Are You still having problems ? I don´t get these long loading times anymore. Have You changed data tables ?

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Otto0815

Quote from: Jörgen on April 08, 2016, 11:05:33 AM
Hello

Are You still having problems ? I don´t get these long loading times anymore. Have You changed data tables ?

regards

No, my problems are gone since i'm using the old "products" table...i was just answering Pro's question
But it would be interesting why this error raises since it looks like not much people have this problem