News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Tax Rule improperly applied to all products

Started by cjcatalano, March 15, 2016, 14:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjcatalano

Hello,
In joomla 3.4.8 and VM 3.0.12 we create a Tax/Calculation Rule and specify it for a single manufacturer. We define it as "Price Modifier after tax per bill", Math Operation is "+", we have a specific value entered. Then Product Category/Shopper Groups/ Country/States are "Available for all", then we have the specific manufacturer defined. On a product page we add the rule next to Final Price. Then when using the shop this rule is added to every product regardless of what the manufacturer is.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Then test with Protostar and check your settings.

Image shows settings for the manufacturer "Producer" using VM default templates & sample products.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cjcatalano

Hello, I have just tested with Protostar as the default template and the problem still exists. Here is a snapshot of the rule I created. It should only be applied to products from that manufacturer, but it is being applied to every product.

cjcatalano

Any further update on this? It would help if the demo site allowed the creation of Tax Rules so we could verify the issue.

cjcatalano

Still waiting for some followup on this. This clearly seems like a bug to me.