News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Navigation menu that Shows Best Selling items?

Started by rudolfryan, May 05, 2015, 17:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudolfryan

I tried searching for clues but could not.
Template : Reviver

I want a menu on the megamenu that is titled as "Best Seller", which basically displays all best selling items or sets.
And a sort function on the category view or items view base on sellers rating, most bought item etc.

Is there a way to do this?

jimjam

Yeah! I'd really like this also - weird that it's not available as a menu  ???

jenkinhill

Use the best seller module with template overrides to style/lay the products out as you wish.  Modules can be included in some mega-menus or build your own.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

biltong

I like this suggestion - what's the cleanest way of doing this so that the layout (with the Best Seller module) mimics a category browse page. What menu item type do you suggest?

Probably too late in the day and I can't think this through very well - every way I look at it looks messy  :o

Thanks

biltong

I'm guessing you're going to point me here!

Quote from: jenkinhill on June 02, 2013, 19:01:04 PM
Make a Joomla article made of just a couple of spaces, make a menu link to it and assign your modules to the template user positions and assign them to your made menu item. Or make a Joomla article and use the Modules anywhere plugin to show the modules within your article.