News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Custom fields does not work anymore

Started by tomrinkes, March 05, 2016, 09:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomrinkes

Hello,

For some reason which I cannot find the custom fields does not work, de list is there, I can click on the given custom field but it does not get added to the product page. The older custom fields whom where added early are still their and work but (backend and frontend). The only difference is that the do not added the new price immediately.

I tray turning of java but this has not affect, does anyone know where I should look?

Greetings,
Tom Rinkes

Twr-trading.nl
VM3.0.12
JM 3.4.8

GJC Web Design

without a link to an actual page with this problem no one can help u...

Having the Fedias template though is a good start..   :)
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

tomrinkes

it is the costum page in the backend of my site, i do not think it is possible to give you a link but you know what page I mean do?

Greetings,

Tom
www.twr-trading.nl

balai

The most possible cause is that there is a plugin or an admin template which distorts the server repsonse after the ajax call.

If you have an addon like firebug you can check what is returned and share it here.

From what i have seen a text is added at the end of the response which makes it useless

tomrinkes

Hello,

thank you for your answer, can you tell me the name of de tab of data you mean?

Tom

balai

When you select/click a custom field in the product (Custom Fields Tab) an ajax request is done to the server and the server sends it's response back

balai

I don't think so.
Do you have firebug? If yes check it's console after selecting a custom field.
There should be a request. Click it and open the response tab

tomrinkes