VM 3 - How to remove the blue i tooltip for related products & message?

Started by Roccofx1, February 28, 2016, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roccofx1

Hi, I have Joomla 3.4.8 and VM 3.0.12

How can i remove the blue i tooltip that appears in related products, it also shows a message when hoover that says: add products to display in product details; this message is like an admin thing, but why the site shows it to people?

I also got a message in a yellow box that appears in the checkout page, it also only appears when hover a checkbox and says: .squaredTwo

these are like admin things that shouldnt show

Please help

jenkinhill

The tooltip text can be changed by making a language override for COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS_TIP (it is in the admin language files) or by editing components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/customfields.php to remove the tooltip code, then use the edited file as a template override.

For the .squaredTwo issue, are you logged in to the front end as admin?  Is error reporting turned on in the BE? Using a commerical template? The only reference I have seen to this issue is http://vmuikit.com/forum/support-forum/411-vm-one-page-checkout-problems
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Roccofx1

Tooltip help worked perfect, thanks

.squaredTwo, not working... im not logged as admin, it appears to all users, when u hover the checkbox a yellow box appears showing the DIV title name.

eugeniotibi

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 28, 2016, 12:22:25 PM
The tooltip text can be changed by making a language override for COM_VIRTUEMART_RELATED_PRODUCTS_TIP (it is in the admin language files) or by editing components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/customfields.php to remove the tooltip code, then use the edited file as a template override.

For the .squaredTwo issue, are you logged in to the front end as admin?  Is error reporting turned on in the BE? Using a commerical template? The only reference I have seen to this issue is http://vmuikit.com/forum/support-forum/411-vm-one-page-checkout-problems

I love your synthesis! I understand excactly what you say but can't get ir done. Could you develop step by step for newbie like me please Mr Jenkin? thanks so much.
reggards