News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

REGISTER button disappeared

Started by Magev88, February 24, 2016, 12:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magev88

Hello,
like the title today a user try to register to my site here: http://www.rocks-4x4.it/index.php/it/my-account/edit
and can't complete the registration. I have make a test, and in effect the REGISTER button is disapperead! Why? Yesterday users can be register to the site, and i don't have touch nothing.

What can i do?
Thanks in advance for help

VM version: 3.0.0
Joomla Version: 3.4.8

AH

Consider what you might  have changed!
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

AH

if you look in your page source code

.buttonBar-right .button, .payment-validate .button {
  visibility: hidden;
}

<button onclick="javascript:return myValidator(userForm, 'saveUser');" type="submit" class="button">Registrati</button>
<button onclick="window.location.href='/index.php/it/my-account'" type="reset" class="button reset">Annulla</button>

Your buttons are there, they are just being hidden by the css

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jenkinhill

Are you really using VM version: 3.0.0  ?  Current stable version is 3.0.12
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Magev88

Sorry, 3.0.9 for VM
But i have made a quick test in local, updating VM but situation doesn't change (also changing template).

I don't have touch nothing, and yesterday user can register. I have see that button are hidden, but i didn't found the CSS for try to remove "hidden".

jenkinhill

The css is:
}

in http://www.rocks-4x4.it/t3-assets/css/css-b2d50.css?t=283

VM3.0.9 was not a stable release, the latest secure stable release in VM3.0.12   http://virtuemart.net/news/latest-news/473-security-release-virtuemart-3-0-12
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Magev88

Ok, i found it! Thanks :))
I will make an update of VM. But how is it possible for you that until yesterday morning i see that buttons, and today they do not show?

jenkinhill

Quote from: Magev88 on February 24, 2016, 15:42:14 PM
how is it possible for you that until yesterday morning i see that buttons, and today they do not show?

Assuming your site has not been hacked, did you update the template or T3, or update/add/remove some other extension?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

AH

QuoteConsider what you might  have changed!

}

Code: [Select]

<button onclick="javascript:return myValidator(userForm, 'saveUser');" type="submit" class="button">Registrati</button>
<button onclick="window.location.href='/index.php/it/my-account'" type="reset" class="button reset">Annulla</button>

Your buttons are there, they are just being hidden by the css

As i said -

CSS  and what (if anything) did you change
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Magev88

I only handle this site, but between yesterday and today I did not touch anything.
I doubt that my client may have done something about..he only used the Joomla control panel, no FTP or something else.

:-\