News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multiple prices showing even though everything is unchecked

Started by wendy1, February 23, 2016, 23:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendy1

On my site shop there are 4 prices showing up for each item. All the same with 3 crossed out. In the shop configuration I have tried unchecking varies combination of boxes but it still shows all these prices. Right now the only box checked is baseprice. Has anyone seen this before. My VM version is 3.012. I am using the Force template (it also happens in the Ferado template so it is not template specific) from Joomlashine and I do have one page checkout from Rupostel installed.
I do not care that the prices are crossed out only that they are showing up despite what is checked in the backend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a link to an example http://www.wigglebuttdesign.com/index.php/shop/home-decor/photo-slate-3-6-14-detail I have also attached two images

jenkinhill

Your linked page shows that template overrides are being used for VM display.  Compare the default VM template code at components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/  and com_virtuemart/sublayouts/  with the overrides at templates/[yourJoomlaTemplate]/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/ and templates/[yourJoomlaTemplate]/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/

To rule out override issues you should test with Protostar.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum