News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error 1054 in Orders

Started by nickpochtin, February 09, 2016, 10:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickpochtin

We're using Joomla 3.4.8 and VirtueMart 3.0.12
Everything is working well but when we try to go to Orders in Administration Panel it doesn't work.

It shows a error 1054 "Unknown column 'u.company' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS o.*, CONCAT_WS(' ',u.first_name,u.middle_name,u.last_name) AS order_name ,u.email as order_email, pm.payment_name AS payment_method, u.company AS company, u.city AS city, u.zip AS zip, u.phone_1 AS phone, st.address_type AS st_type, st.company AS st_company, st.city AS st_city, st.zip AS st_zip, u.customer_note AS customer_note FROM qgjft_virtuemart_orders as o LEFT JOIN qgjft_virtuemart_order_userinfos as u ON u.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN qgjft_virtuemart_order_userinfos as st ON st.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND st.address_type="ST" LEFT JOIN qgjft_virtuemart_paymentmethods_ru_ru as pm ON o.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id = pm.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id WHERE ( o.virtuemart_vendor_id = "1" ) ORDER BY created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 30"

We have tried to fix it by updating bases but it didn't help.

flamingfrog

Having the exact same problem. It started up after i deleted 3 lines of shopper fields. Anyone got a quick fix for this? i'd hate to have to re-set the whole damned thing just to fix a 3 missing fields on the registration that i don't want to have there :S
Tried updating the database as well so that's a no-go :(

working with Virtuemart 3.0.12
on joomla 3.4.8

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

jenkinhill

We do have a standard rule, that no fields are ever deleted, but just unpublished.......

You can resurrect the original shopper field list using phpMyAdmin, backup the db first and then delete the entries in the table #_virtuemart_userfields

Replace by locally unpacking the VM3.0.12 component,  locate install_essential_data.sql which you will find in the install directory of the package and then run the sql block "-- Dumping data for table `#__virtuemart_userfields`"  as SQL - remember to change the #_ to suit your db table prefix. This reinstates the fields to original state. You can then unpublish those you do not need.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

Thank you jenkinhill, almost perfect answer, because there are some updates about

This is also fixed in the membership version, 3.0.12.2 and in the new RC vm3.0.13.4http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files

it checks for any field, so maybe updating is easier
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alinashepel

Hello,
I have the same problem.
And i try all methods you wrote: updating virtuemart, replacing files and fields in database.
It doesnt work.

1054 Unknown column 'last_name' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `id` as `virtuemart_user_id`, `first_name`, `last_name`, `order_number` FROM `rl9fry_users` as `u` JOIN `rl9fry_virtuemart_vmusers` as uv ON u.id = uv.virtuemart_user_id JOIN `rl9fry_virtuemart_userinfos` as ui ON u.id = ui.virtuemart_user_id JOIN `rl9fry_virtuemart_orders` as uo ON u.id = uo.virtuemart_user_id ORDER BY uo.`created_on` DESC LIMIT 0, 5

1054 Unknown column 'u.company' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT o.*, CONCAT_WS(' ',u.first_name) AS order_name ,u.email as order_email, pm.payment_name AS payment_method, u.company AS company, u.city AS city, u.zip AS zip, u.phone_1 AS phone, st.address_type AS st_type, st.company AS st_company, st.city AS st_city, st.zip AS st_zip, u.customer_note AS customer_note FROM rl9fry_virtuemart_orders as o LEFT JOIN rl9fry_virtuemart_order_userinfos as u ON u.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN rl9fry_virtuemart_order_userinfos as st ON st.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND st.address_type="ST" LEFT JOIN rl9fry_virtuemart_paymentmethods_ru_ru as pm ON o.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id = pm.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id WHERE ( u.virtuemart_user_id = 161 AND u.virtuemart_user_id = 161 ) order by o.modified_on DESC

VirtueMart 3.0.13.4
Joomla!, 3.4.8.
PHP 5.4.45

chaldama

Since no real solution to the problem was posted this is what just saved me: simply go to the shopper fields, open the company shopper field and save and close it again.