News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

SQL Query's

Started by xD4rk, February 08, 2016, 21:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xD4rk

Hello there,

first i tried to select all the categorie's which were displayed on the front page of the shop (having level=0), but i haven't figured out how.
Then, if the categorie's got listet in a ComboBox, i'ld like to check if the category has child categories, if yes then show these, if not then show all products in the category.

-> for each product

product_id
product_name
product_image
product_price

Please tell me where i have to search for the specified columns, because in the columns i searched (jos_vm_product, jos_vm_product_price) are different ID's and if I join these via mysql theres a different price as its on the Frontend of the shop.

So far,

Martin

Milbo

When I assume, that you use a vm3 version, then use

$pr = VmModel::getModel('product');
$product = $pr->getProduct($id);

then you have in $product=>allPrices, all different prices. You may use vmdebug('my comennt',$this) to check if the product is already loaded and to use the price directly. You should not write your own sql, avoid best as possible
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

xD4rk

I'm using VM 2.0.22c

And i'm trying to write an own shopping programm in c# where users are able to to order products.

So i need an Combox where i can store the categories as mentioned above.

for this i need to get the Price for each element in the category (having no child categories) to display this in the related lable