News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Import VM to New Joomla install

Started by Hammerhead, January 30, 2016, 18:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammerhead

I've been having a great deal of difficulty with one of my other Joomla components, so I decided rather than spend days (weeks?) trying to backtrack, it would be smarter (and faster) to start from scratch with a 'clean install' of Joomla to purge whatever bugs or borked code might be in the system.

Because this is a new Joomla install, I exported the SQL tables from the production site for existing users, content and of course, VirtueMart, over to the new install.  Everything seems to be OK, except I'm getting this error message:

vmError: loadVmTemplateStyle failed: Could not load default template style
vmError: getTemplateById get Template failed for id: 27

NOTE: I have NOT installed the template from the production site to the new install yet.  Is that possibly the problem?

If one of you more experienced guys can offer any input to fix the above error, I'd be grateful.

UPDATE: I was correct, because the template from the production site was selected, when the tables were transferred to the new Joomla environment and that template was not yet installed, it triggered the above error.  Selecting the default Joomla template did the trick.