News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Solved] Products Children - Marigolds add to cart

Started by Promethe69, January 20, 2016, 16:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Promethe69

Hello, firstly I would like to apologize because I absolutely do not speak English ...
Thanks to Google I can write you today.
I just see you in despair because of ...
This message was already posted on the French forum, this is where I was advised to send you the baby : See more at: http://www.virtuemart.fr/accueil-forum/questions-generales-vm3/855-soucis-d-ajout-au-panier#3670

Situation :
Joomla 3.4.8 .
VirtueMart 3.0.12

Link: http://promethe69.ddns.net/intranet@chatelet
Test account :

• Login : Test
    Password: test

Concerns : In some specific cases , I do not add my product to the basket, that is to say that I have a pop-up telling me he was added (but not much ) and then it myself refers to cart is unchanged. Noted that even in these cases it is impossible for me to choose the amount to add.

Legend:
Descri : In the product description
Front: Display of the product in the category (abstract display )
AP: Product adult
PE: child Product
EPP: Product small child

Category
|_AP
_|PE
__|PPE

Paper
|A3
_|80gr
__|White
__|Yellow
__|Green
_|160gr
__|White
__|Yellow
__|Green

State :

If the product does not have PE:

• If I add to shopping from the Front: Ok
    If I add to shopping from descri : OK

If the product has a PE only :

• If I choose the EP since descri = > Ok
    If I chose the PE from the Front = > returns to descri and OK
    If in the front instead of choosing a variant (PE) , I click "Choose a variant " = > Ok

If the product has a PE and PPE :

• In all cases: Ok

PS: I have two sellers and when I select an order for the seller 1 and I sent everything is going well but then if I go to the seller's shop 2 without disconnecting my account before he refuses to add me anything to cart . If I deco -reco , no more worries. Thank you all for your help more than appreciated

Promethe69

So I think (hope) that I will soon pass this post solved even if it's only a workaround and not really the solution ...
What is made:
* Automatic generation was deleted link to the product description for the product name on the front (there hacking this in /components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/product_horizontal.php if I understood correctly)
* I deleted custom fields "variant generic child" and created instead of these fields "Channel"
* I re-encoded the various Parent products by adding my fields "string" and giving them the name of my kids products
* Then delete unused products Children (usable)

And it turns, setting apart as a result I lost the inventory management of my products but this is not very serious in my project since the service in question uses a third-party software for managing stock ...

I have two things to deal with:
* Without mention the extra cost in addition to my fields "Channel" Product
* Find a way to remove the junction parent-child product in order to remove some parent product keeping intact children products. For now I just un-published undesirable elements (but do not do very clean and I love working properly)

To be continued ...

A great big thank you to baoquocmt159. Without his help I can not be where I am

Promethe69

That this concludes this post or I be the one to answer : p
I hope this helps at least to some of you ...

For completeness :
Concerning the words " No extra cost " I have published a substitution rule :
* Go to the home page in backend
* In the left menu choose Language , Substitution
* We did a search on the terms to replace the right of the window
* Clicked and the value is changed ( by anything in my case)
* And recorded

If not for the parent-child relationship in products, finding no solution , I decided to recreate actual products " boring " and thereby remove other items.

I have already said, but a big thank you for his help in baoquocmt159

Good day to all