News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Klarna invoice doesn't work

Started by p.barg, January 08, 2016, 15:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p.barg

Hello,
for a customer site we've been using Klarna invoice and part payment for several years (on a VM1 site).
First we were happy to see that Klarna is now included in the Virtuemart core, but then disappointed in that we can't get it to work.
Apart from the fact that we get errors and warnings as soon as we enable part payment (The layout: payment_form does not exist in:...),
we can't even get to work the standard invoice. One of the problems seem to be that Klarna requires the input of a birthday,
but the dropdown list for year is empty. I've taken a look in the file payment_form.php and ideed the input field doesn't offer
any values. If I try to store the form nevertheless, Klarna is denying the payment by saying that the birth date format is incorrect...

So I wonder if there's anybody who has ever paid by Klarna with this core plugin? Or is there a working 3rd party plugin?

Thanks for any help,

Petra

J 3.4.8 VM 3.0.12

betterlead

Quote from: p.barg on January 08, 2016, 15:49:57 PM
Hello,
for a customer site we've been using Klarna invoice and part payment for several years (on a VM1 site).
First we were happy to see that Klarna is now included in the Virtuemart core, but then disappointed in that we can't get it to work.
Apart from the fact that we get errors and warnings as soon as we enable part payment (The layout: payment_form does not exist in:...),
we can't even get to work the standard invoice. One of the problems seem to be that Klarna requires the input of a birthday,
but the dropdown list for year is empty. I've taken a look in the file payment_form.php and ideed the input field doesn't offer
any values. If I try to store the form nevertheless, Klarna is denying the payment by saying that the birth date format is incorrect...

So I wonder if there's anybody who has ever paid by Klarna with this core plugin? Or is there a working 3rd party plugin?

Thanks for any help,

Petra

J 3.4.8 VM 3.0.12
Hej Petra

This might help:

http://vmkco.com/

Cheers
/Betterlead

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

Live site runs on Joomla 3.9.24 & VM 3.8.6 10373

PHP: 7.3.26

p.barg

Hello Betterlead,
thanks for the link - I had already found it and taken a look at it. But this seems to be a solution for
Klarna Checkout only (which our customer doesn't have), whereas I'm looking for a Klarna payment solution.
Or am I mistaken?

Best regards

Petra

geisti

hello,

i still have the same problem. i am not able to put the year into the required field(invoice_klarna_birth_year).

i tryed it with klarna checkout but this is a other product so you have to make a new contract with klarna..and the fees are not so nice for this product.

from klarna is no support for this. so maybe we have to talk to paypal and work something out with them (paypal plus)