News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Export all products, .pdf catalog

Started by piru, August 12, 2015, 10:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

piru

Hello,

I need to export all the products from Virtuemart to a .pdf file, only the product name, description and foto. Who can recomend me a plugin?
I need this because I have to show the products in a Ipad without internet, because of this I can not show the joomla site...

Best regards
piru

Constantino

Hi Piru,
Store Manager and PDF Catalog Creator extension offer an easy way to display products via PDF. You can configure brochures appearance and features, distribute them and advertise your VirtueMart products. PDF Catalog Creator is an addon, implemented in Store Manager application in demo mode.
It allows you to add product to your catalog, retrieve products information from store, create your own layout or modify existing one. You can select all products from specific group or pick certain items to add to the catalog. To pick certain item you can search products by text, if you type a few letters of product's name and press "Search" button to see a list of products that match your request. 
Find more about this tool by - https://virtuemart-manager.com/virtuemart-pdf-catalog-creator/

piru

Hi Constantino,
I just saw this one, but I see I have to buy Virtuemart pdf Catalog (this is not a problem), but I have to buy too Store Manager... or I understood wrong?

Thanks!

Constantino

Hi Piru,

Yes, you have to buy both extensions. But Store Manager has 14 days fully-functional trial period to allow user make sure that the software meets his needs before purchasing a license.
You should definitely give PDF catalog creator a try before you will buy it.