News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Dropdown menu don't shows all the variants

Started by Geppux, December 19, 2015, 19:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geppux

I have a multivariant field with 5 variants but if I open the dropdown menu you can see only 4, but if you go with the down arrow you can reach the fifth, how can I solve this ?
you can see it at http://mulligan.it/it/attrezzatura-da-golf/ibridi/titleist-816h1-hybrid-25-diamana-m-red-60-hy-senior-detail.html , in the first dropdown menu you can see:

19°
21°
23°
25°

but should have to be:

19°
21°
23°
25°
27°

Thank you.

PRO

its in your css file

.productdetails-view.productdetails *:nth-child(6) {
    display: none;
}

vivid/css/layout.css

Geppux

Thank you PRO for your answer...I changed the Display value to block and it works, it's the right setting ? Sorry but my CSS knowledge is not very good :), thank you.
Giuseppe

Geppux

Another thing PRO... Is it possible that this solution is good also for the problem I wrote about in this topic http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=132539.0 ? the only thing I don't understand is why I had the same problem also changing the template!!! does it means that also the Beez template has this setting to be changed?
Thank you, bye.
Giuseppe

Geppux

I really don't understand... :o I made some tests in local and I noticed that changing to block the display setting in the custom.css (the file I use not to loose the changes I make if I update the template) and that is in the vivid template's folder, affects the layout even if I change the site template from Vivid to Beez!!! are them not independent??

Thank you.
Giuseppe

PRO

if the change messes up your layout, you need to separate the styll for it

.vm-customfields-wrap  *:nth-child(6) {
    display:block;
}

Geppux

Thank you PRO. I inserted .vm-customfields-wrap  *:nth-child(6) {
}
in my custom.css but nothing happens, still wrong number of variants and the third dropdown menu is not displayed...

PRO

.productdetails-view.productdetails.vm-customfields-wrap  *:nth-child(6) {
    display:block!important;
}

Geppux

Sorry but not working with this code... it works good with the first you gave me but with that, at the end of the description, I have what you can see in the enclosed jpg.

jenkinhill

You have this in your custom.css - is that what you intended?

.productdetails-view.productdetails > :nth-child(6) {
    display: none;
}

.manufacturer-image {
   margin-left: 60px;
}

.vm-customfields-wrap  *:nth-child(6) {
}

.productdetails-view.productdetails *:nth-child(6) {
    display: block;
}

The code line at the bottom of your image is coming from this:
<script id="vm.countryState_js" type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[
vmSiteurl = "http://mulligan.it/";
      jQuery( function($) {
         $("#virtuemart_country_id").vm2front("list",{dest : "#virtuemart_state_id",ids : "",prefiks : ""});
      }); //]]>
</script>

But I can't see why. I suspect a coding proble somewhere in the template.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Geppux

Thank you JenkinHill, I already noticed which was the part of code causing the problem but I don't understand the relation between this code and the dropdown menu, I'm going to check with the template developers, thank you, bye.
Giuseppe