News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

"Terms of Service" unusual issue

Started by rafser, December 17, 2015, 23:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafser

Hello everyone, I'm trying to setup my Cart/Checkout page, and I noticed an unusual issue.

Under BILL TO & SHIPMENT INFORMATION there is a "Terms of Service" check box that "Guest" much check to save BILL TO & SHIPMENT INFORMATION

But then under the main checkout page there is another "Terms of Service" check box where Guest "should" agree "(again?)"to proceed.

My question is:
1) Why is there two "Terms of Service" check box, one under BILL TO & SHIPMENT INFORMATION and the other one under main checkout page?
2) Why in may case even if the "Terms of Service" on checkout page is "unchecked", the transaction continue through without any warning to check the "Terms of Service" box first?
3) Why if I disable ... Under Configuration > Checkout ... "Show Terms of Service on the cart/checkout" I still seeing the "Terms of Service" check box and Click here to read terms of service and check the box to accept them" ...?

Please any help is much appreciated.
Thank you so much to everyone.

jenkinhill

You are using template overrides and a test/development VM version. Check with the current stable VM version and with Protostar/default VM templates.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum