News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Invoce - cyrillic letter problem [solved]

Started by xfirebg, November 19, 2015, 20:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xfirebg

Hello, i need help please. I generating invoice but insteed of cyrillic leters thare is " ? ? ? ? ? ? ". How can i fix this. I read articles searched in google but its from a long time and is old the edit line or files are different.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

xfirebg

Ok sorry

Quote from: kiro789 on November 18, 2015, 11:41:00 AM
Hello,
Ok, I fixed that (Joomla 3.4.5 and VM 3.0.12) :
Open /libraries/joomla/document/pdf/fonts.php and find the line where $pdf->SetFont is written (about line 221)
4. Replace the line with something like that $pdf->SetFont('freemono', '', 8, '', 'false');
5. Find "var $_header_font" and "var $_footer_font" (about lines 32 and 33) and replace the fonts there with freesans font:
   var $_header_font = 'freemono';
   var $_footer_font = 'freemono';

Maybe you should do that too:
Go to Shop -> Invoices tab
Then in Default font choose
Free Mono (UTF-8 Unicide)

Regards!
but in /libraries/joomla/document/pdf/ i see only pdf.php pdf.xml. There is no font.php. However i see the lines there and replace them but no change...

ok i see that im using old version VirtueMart3.0.12_Joomla_2.5.28-Stable-Full_Package

jenkinhill

Assuming you used the VM TCPDF version, on installation did you see an error message? If so what was it? On some servers there may be a problem because of badly set up permissions. Check that the /libraries/tcpdf directory contains a full set of files. If not then use ftp to copy all files from components/com_tcpdf  into the library directory.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

xfirebg

Quote from: jenkinhill on November 20, 2015, 19:33:42 PM
Assuming you used the VM TCPDF version, on installation did you see an error message? If so what was it? On some servers there may be a problem because of badly set up permissions. Check that the /libraries/tcpdf directory contains a full set of files. If not then use ftp to copy all files from components/com_tcpdf  into the library directory.
After installing VirtueMart3.0.12_Joomla_2.5.28-Stable-Full_ Package i didnt config and install any other components and i dont have com_tcpdf but i have all files from your picture in /libraries/tcpdf. Version on top line of the CHANGELOG.txt is 6.0.096 (2014-10-06)

Sorry again i forgot to create new product and generate new invoice. I load same invoice over and over. What a shame.

@jenkinhill thank you for the spare time  to help! БлагоSPAMаря!

GJC Web Design

Yes-- will testing invoices always 1st delete the one in your invoices folder
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation