News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot update order information in backend

Started by capewellmj, November 18, 2015, 16:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capewellmj

When we try to change any part of an order in the backend. To either the address details (order head) or change the product details we get this error.

1054 Unknown column 'order_create_invoice_pass' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `prefix_virtuemart_orders` SET `virtuemart_user_id`='0',`virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`order_number`='1000',`order_pass`='p_c74ac',`order_create_invoice_pass`='0',`customer_number`='nonreg_test@g',`order_total`='145.19000',`order_salesPrice`='115.20000',`order_billTaxAmount`='0.00000',`order_billTax`='0',`order_billDiscountAmount`='0.00000',`order_discountAmount`='0.00000',`order_subtotal`='115.20000',`order_tax`='0.00000',`order_shipment`='29.99',`order_shipment_tax`='0.00000',`order_payment`='0.00',`order_payment_tax`='0.00000',`coupon_discount`='0.00',`order_discount`='0.00',`order_currency`='144',`order_status`='C',`user_currency_id`='144',`user_currency_rate`='1.00000',`virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`='1',`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`='33',`ip_address`='192.test',`order_language`='en-GB',`delivery_date`='Same as invoice date',`created_on`='2015-09-21 17:31:53',`modified_on`='2015-11-18 15:53:08',`modified_by`='100' WHERE `virtuemart_order_id`='1000'

Can somebody test this and offer a fix? We have to be able to update orders. I think it did this before for VM 3.0.9.4 but Milbo offered a fix.

Thanks,

Martin

VirtueMart 3.0.12
Joomla 3.4.5

Milbo

use the tableupdater, it should add the missing field
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

capewellmj

Hi Max

I just went to "install or if necessary update tables" and got this error.

1062 Duplicate entry 'USD' for key 'currency_code_3' SQL=ALTER TABLE `prefix_virtuemart_currencies` ADD UNIQUE KEY `currency_code_3` (`currency_code_3`)

It didn't update and I still cannot update orders.

Any ideas.

Martin

Milbo

It should update the rest of your tables. Go in your currencies table and change the currency code 3.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

capewellmj

That worked. I had duplicate USD currencies.

Also I think I forgot to click "Enable database Update tools" in the configuration before using the table update.

Thanks for your help :)

Milbo

The reason I added this UNIQUE. It prevents this in future and it was just luck that you didnt got problems with the doubled currency_3_code