Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

¿Purchase order and confirm order?

Started by daicon, November 18, 2015, 14:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daicon

Hello,

Whenever I buy an article on my website I have to confirm twice:
In the carriage section when I finish select shipping method and payment method, at the bottom I have to press the button "Buy Order".

The web load again and I have to press the same button now with the text "Confirm order"

Can you remove this?

jenkinhill

This is a legal requirement in some countries, for a checkout now followed by confirmation. But if a shopper is already registered and logs into the cart then they will only need see the confirm button. Works fine for me, quite a lot of carts do this two step (or more) checkout process.

If you want to simplify the process then you could use a one page checkout extension, many of my clients use this one: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119062.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

daicon

Quote from: jenkinhill on November 18, 2015, 15:01:03 PM
This is a legal requirement in some countries, for a checkout now followed by confirmation. But if a shopper is already registered and logs into the cart then they will only need see the confirm button. Works fine for me, quite a lot of carts do this two step (or more) checkout process.

If you want to simplify the process then you could use a one page checkout extension, many of my clients use this one: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119062.0

I do not understand... I am registered and logged in, and I always have to take the two steps. Is there a way to remove alfuna quickly?

jenkinhill

I'm using VM2.0.12, auto-select payment/shipment and default VM templates.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum